Sunday, May 31, 2015

Breaking news onlinr, June, 2015




Paschal has a piece of his story in the current February issue
of The Golden Domer, Notre Dame Senior Alumni Newsletter,


At the end you will find an invitation to share your own story....
in a series I am developing. Volume One now published.

Paschal is a disabled blind Veteran trained by FA Blinid Rehab Center computer program.
His aim is to demonstrate that blind Veterans can still be productive.
His goal is to create a bookshlef on total wellness for counselors and careivers.

My Spellbinder storytelling journey is told on Encore.org at

A podcast interview can be found at Kentucky Voices and Views.

Information and reviews of my memoir are found at

for latest on Celtic Spirituality

For listing of my 13 books on kindle and nine on Createsapce, put
my name “Paschal Baute” in the vbrowser there.


No comments:

Post a Comment